"My name is Jensen Parrish Hall. On February 22, 2014, my mother, father, and two youngest brothers were killed in a carbon monoxide accident. There was a malfunction in our water heater, and the poisonous gas filled our home."
"I’ll never forget the night I found out, as I laid in bed, unsuccessfully trying to fall asleep, a thought came into my head. It said, “Jensen. This is going to be hard. You need to make a decision. Are you going to become bitter and angry, or are you going to trust me?” Though my world felt broken and confused, and though fear was in my heart, I remember deciding I was going to be strong."
Read more of Jensen's story here: